I love blush! If there is any makeup I can’t live without, it would be my blush (next to my concealer, of course. Something that hides my dark under eyes , from studying must be my first love!) Blush is the perfect way to make you look awesome, happy, healthy, glowing! Don’t ever be afraid of it! A lot of my blockmates are scared of putting on blush because they might get the wrong shade. Here is a tip: The right blush is the color your cheeks naturally turn into when you exercise or blush. The right shade of blush makes your face look radiant.
How to Choose a Blush:
- Find a shade that makes you look instantly glowing.
- You can blend the right blush perfectly. If you are having a hard time blending the color, the color may be too dark or too bright.
- Don’t own just one shade. Normally, you should own two (or more!). One shade must look natural and is the color of naturally flushed cheeks and the other one should be a bit brighter for a pop of color.
How to Apply your Blush:
Your new blush came with a little brush, right? Well, throw that away. Seriously. These brushes are so tiny they leave a stripe of blush across your cheek! Choose a large, fluffier brush instead. Now smile . Dab the blush on the apple of the cheek, Blending up into the hairline. Also blend down to truly soften the color and make it look like it belongs on your cheek. Now add the brighter color on the apple of your cheeks. *Use the guide above on how to apply blush based on your face shape.
- Choosing the right blush color:
- For pale skin, use pale pink or pastel apricot. Avoid bronzer or brown-toned blush. It will tend to look dirty on your pale skin.
- For fair skin, use sandy pink tones.
- For medium skin, use tawny, brownish pinks.
- For tan skin, use deeper brownish rose.
Luminess Makeup Palette Set
Usongs 56 Color Makeup Palette
Beauty 6 Color Cosmetic Blush Blusher Powder Palette
Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links provided by Postpresso.