Being that I don’t really cook, being on the keto diet is helping me discover my inner chef.
Hehehe. That is wishful thinking! Most of the time, I would rather order at my favorite healthy meal prep delivery service. Trust me, it is one of the best! Just click here.
But when you are on the keto diet, preparing your meals yourself is very important inasmuch as you will be assured that what you are making is keto-approved..
This pulled pork recipe takes only 10 minutes to put together.
Then, just drop everything in your slow cooker, then do your Beachbodyworkout.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 2 lbs. pork shoulder
- 2 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 2 t. dried rosemary
- 2 t. smoked paprika
- ½ t. cayenne pepper
- 1 t. ground fennel seeds
- 2 t. cocoa powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/3 c. organic sugar-free chicken broth
- 8 iceberg or butter lettuce leaves
- Combine all spices and the cocoa in a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Rub the spice mix all over the pork shoulder and transfer to a 5 or 6-quart slow cooker crock. Add the chicken broth to the crock and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6.
- Once the cooking time is complete, use two forks to pull the pork apart while it is still in the slow cooker crock. Allow the pulled pork to remain in the juices with the slow cooker set to “warm” for 20-30 minutes to absorb more flavor.
- To serve, fill each lettuce leaf with some crunchy broccoli slaw <
- > and top with some pulled pork. Enjoy!