Are you starting to look at your guy friend differently? I know, I know. You would not want to, but:
- Have you been trying to think up ways to spend more time with your best guy friend lately?
- When you know you’re going to see him, do you spend more time than usual getting ready? (like you have changed your top for like a thousandth time?)
- Does every single thing in the world remind you of your guy friend?
- Do your girlfriends tell you that you talk about him waaaay too much?
- Does everyone think you are more than friends?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, you may be crushing on your guy friend. Believe me, it has happened to the best of us! But can you do stuff to go beyond that friend zone? You can: Get him alone. Of course, you hang out with this guy with your group of friends. And he thinks you are just one of the gang. Why not suggest the two of you do something that you would normally do in a group – get pizza, catch a movie, have a cup of coffee – together, just the two of you? Spending time with you alone and without your other friends may help him see you in a whole new light. Get your friends to help. You can ask some of your friends to find out if this guy is interested in anyone else…and if he isn’t, maybe they can suggest you as the perfect girl! Have him as a study partner. Okay, so having him around studying may not be the most romantic, but at least, you’ll be spending time alone together.