Don’t let your memories of adolescence be all about teen acne.
- pimples, or
And the worse thing about teen acne?
Bullying and Acne/Pimples
Here are the solutions to prevent and heal acne breakouts.
- Live a balanced healthy life. Remember what your mom told you – “Eat your vegetables and sleep early!” She was right all along. Drink plenty of water, avoid oily food, and sweat it out with some exercise.
- Keep your hair off your face because the hair has natural oil that may come in contact with your face.
- Unless you are washing it, avoid touching your face. Your hand is an agent of dirt and germs. It is better if you keep your hands clean as well.
- Stay out of the sun. Sunshine causes us to produce extra sebum, which is a natural oil produced by the skin glands. Excess sebum causes acne.
- Don’t touch, squeeze or pick your pimple to avoid infection and the spread of bacteria. More important, though, picking at pimples can leave tiny, permanent scars on your face.
- Always keep your face clean. Wash it with soap and water.
My Favorite Acne Soap
Preferably, use a soap that is mild such as my favorite AcneCare Soap by Vida NutriScience, Inc.
AcneCare is dermatologist-recommended which revives your skin without drying it, gently cleansing away excess oil and allowing your skin to recover. It has Tea Tree Oil which contains Terpenoids which have been clinically proven to have anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties.
Every teenager will have acne, a breakout in his lifetime.
Like a right of passage, every adolescent must survive.
With the help of AcneCare Soap, you will get through this phase unscarred.